Sunday, August 24, 2014

When life gives you lemons...

So I'm sure you have heard the saying that 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade' aka make the best out of your circumstances. I suggest rather that When life gives you lemons make grape juice and let everyone wonder how you did it. 

Life is too short to spend it worrying about small things that 10 years from now aren't really going to matter.  What we should do is try to make the most out of life. Take time and enjoy it! You have got one life to live. 

This is as much for me as the rest of the world.  I have the hardest time enjoying life occasionally.  I worry, I picture the worst case scenarios.  Then, I try to scrub them from my mind. I choose to be the optimist.  I like to see the silver lining. I've travelled those tunnels that seem to have no light at the end.  But if I can create enough light then perhaps I can share it with someone else who may be struggling under a dark cloud.  

Life sucks guys. It is not easy. I don't think it was ever meant to be easy.  The only thing that we can do is try to make the best of what has been handed to us.  Yeah sometimes life hands you a big old bucket of trash. Don't settle for the garbage that life throws you take it and create something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment